Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hetalia France - Hetalians are random. (READ DESCRIPTION FIRST)

Hetalia France - Hetalians are random. (READ DESCRIPTION FIRST) Tube. Duration : 11.13 Mins.


We had recorded a lot. Little tidbits and planned shots of me as France, being French. We had great pervert moments recorded, including the audition clip, and Matilda860 was going to put it all in this video. Sadly, most of it corrupted. She put all the clips of me she could salvage into this video, and I'm going to elaborate on and type in what I said in my audition clip here. (In character) Bonjour there, Prussia, Austria~. You see, there is really only one main reason I should be in your group, and that is because I am a wonderful, beautiful person~. I am smooth, seductive, and best of all, sexy~. Yes, I suppose it can get a little annoying sometimes (England) but, I know that really, you like it~. *suggestive face, wink* (out of character) Here is where it all began: I was sitting in front of a computer, watching my first episode of Hetalia ever. Five other girls where with me, including Matilda860, who was showing it to us. At one point during the first episode, I turned to Matilda860. "...Hey, *insert name here*?" "Ya?" "...You said that France is a pervert, right?" "Yup." "...I should be France, shouldn't I?" everyone in the room chorused, "YES." :D we decided quickly that the role of a bisexual male pervert was just perfect for me. A couple reasons other than that that I should be in your group. One, I'm like dear Francis in many other ways. My opinion is that I was born to cosplay him, for that is my real hair (so wavy and silky, non~?) in the video, and I have a ...

Keywords: Hetalia, france, francis, bonnefoy, cosplay, audition, fortheauditionfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment